Trump Says Barack Obama Made ‘Big Mistake’ For Alien Comment
Digest more
Podcast host Brian Tyler Cohen defended his questioning of Barack Obama on Monday, and said he asked the former president to make a statement to clarify his alien remarks.
Former US President Barack Obama said he’s seen no evidence that aliens have made contact with Earth, clarifying his position on extraterrestrials after comments he made in a podcast went viral.
"I saw no evidence during my presidency that extraterrestrials have made contact with us," Obama clarified on social media.
Trump accused Obama of revealing classified information about aliens, calling it a "big mistake" during Air Force One interview with Fox News reporter.
After former President Barack Obama's remarks on aliens during a recent podcast interview went viral, he later clarified what he meant in an Instagram post over the weekend.
Former President Obama has clarified recent comments he made about aliens being real, saying that he “saw no evidence during my presidency that extraterrestrials have made contact with us.” “I was trying to stick with the spirit of the speed round,
Obama said, “There’s no underground facility [in Area 51] unless there’s this enormous conspiracy and they hid it from the president of the United States.” Area 51, a U.S. Air Force base in Nevada, has enraptured pop culture for decades.
In an Instagram post on Sunday, Obama said he had been trying to “stick with the spirit” of his interviewer, political commentator Brian Tyler Cohen, during a wide-ranging podcast released Saturday. During a speed round, Obama told Cohen that aliens are real.